Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Emboss challenge @ Lawnscaping

Lawnscaping's challenge # 17 is Embossing. And here's my very simple card:
I embossed the top part of the front layer with Cuttlebug's D'Vine Swirl (Love it!) and to edge it neatly I turned it upside down and scored one line with my Scor-Buddy.

The boat image (I sure use this one a lot) is from GinaK Designs "Enjoy the Sunshine". The sentiment is from Fanciful Tags.
The sails were paper pieced with some Basic Grey patterned cardstock.
I love discovering materials from previous hobbies that I can use on my current one, like the waxed string that I found in my beading stash. Yay, perfect color too.

And that's about it!

3 comments:

  1. Love the embossing used like this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and elegant. Superb card! Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great CAS card. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...