Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Creativity magazine & Sympathy card

I picked up this amazing magazine pack today. It's the "Creativity" magazing from Docraft (http://www.docrafts.com/). It was an edition that contained all these amazing stamps and papers. It was a V&A museum (London) edition to celebrate their quilts & needlework exhibitions.
As you can see it has 7 clear stamps, 2 bronze stencils, a 24-page paper pack reflecting antique quilt fabric and metallic border stickers. It also came at a VERY good price so I couldn't resist. Here's the first card I made with it.
The center panel was stamped with the one larger clear stamp and it's NOT cut out with Label 8 die (Spellbinders). Instead, I cut the outside DP (from the paper pack) with the Label 8 die to create this window. This was one of those cards that evolved differently from what I had pictured when I started.

The sentiment is from GinaK Designs' "Enjoy the Sunshine" (what an amazing set). The sentiment was cut with Fancy Tags and mounted on another die from the same set.

I'm entering this in:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...