Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Very serious (CPS Day 11)

This card turned out SO somber!
Here's CPS's Day 11 link: http://cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/2012/02/cps-5th-anniversary-day-11-with-jennie.html
Here's my card:
 I went last week and finally got a proper heat gun. The shop didn't have plain white embossing powder but it had this "puffing" embossing powder. It creates a very interesting texture:
I'm not sure I like how serious this card is but it might find an occasion some day ...

Here's CPS's sketch:

2 comments:

  1. Oh Riette, this is just lovely!! Nice embossing and the dp coordinates so well. Great job on the CPS sketch I chose...you might not like it, but I think it is just FABulous ;) Thanks for playing along with us at CPS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Riette, What a lovely card. I am sure it will come in handy. I see you are following along with the CPS challenges aswell. Its great fun, isn't it? Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. :) Michelle

    ulimate-whirligig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...