Thursday, January 24, 2013

The Giving Tree - that keeps on giving!

My sister's favorite book as a child was "The Giving Tree". Even though she read the Afrikaans translation. So when I saw The Giving Tree at GinaK Designs it went to the top of my wish list and it was my Christmas gift to me!

I had SO MUCH FUN making these and your combinations are so versatile!

 Apple tree: Added some Glossy Accents (Ranger) to the apples
 Swinging: Added some twine to the swing
 Bird house: Popped a second image of the bird house on top and punch a hole through the front for more dimension. Click on image to enlarge.
 Fruit tree: Added Glossy Accents again.
Autumn tree with rake

7 comments:

  1. Riette, these are fabulous! Thanks for sharing :) And, what a wonderful book - we love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW these are just lovely - great images and use of colour. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a brilliant versatile image. All the cards are wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous, Riette. Love the little variations on all the cards. I can see why you had so much fun making them. Thanks for sharing your talent... and for your sweet comment on my blog. Made me smile!
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are beautiful, Riette. Each one is so special. Love all the different elements.

    ReplyDelete
  6. <3 <3 <3 you sure got big-time TALENT, Riette! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...