Sunday, June 30, 2013

Bon Voyage

I made this card for our pastor & his family who are going on sabbatical for 3 months. They are going to my friend's (his wife) home town in the States and we are going to miss them terribly!
The image is from today's release at Digistamps4Joy:

I used the latest CAS(E) this Sketch #34 for the layout:
The leaves are chipboard cut-outs that I embossed with gold.
Background DP's from Bo Bunny

Playing with:
http://casethissketch.blogspot.com/2013/06/case-this-sketch-34.html
http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/2013/06/simon-says-anything-goes.html

3 comments:

  1. beautiful card Riette.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh Riette...as I seen your card on the gallery of the CASE this sketch I really want to pop to your blog and I love really love this bamboos image and woow that is a digi Image..oh I have to buy it it is really adorable remind me of my hometown Indonesia...and your card really BEAUTIFUL..I adore your card Riette..

    I am joining also the challenge on CASE THIS SKETCH and my card is number 44 if you would like to see it on my blog and I would be glad if you could leave me some love..many thanks before and hugs...Monika :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Wonderful design! I love the touch of gold! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...