Thursday, May 22, 2014

MAWTT Challenge: SNOW CUTE!

<< I'll be picking the winner of my 3 year anniversary candy on 30 MAY 2014!!!>>

I think most people in the world with kids are currently stuck with songs from the movie Frozen in their heads. If you're not, you must be living in a cave or rock. Can I come join you?

So when I saw we had to make a card with the theme SNOW CUTE for Moving Along With The Times, I wanted to "build a snow man".  And I remembered "some people are worth melting for". Yep - we've watched the movie. A couple of times.


Snowman and snow flakes: GinaK Designs
Sentiment: My own using the fonts Connie and MeltdownMF

I used the layout from CAS(E) this Sketch #76

Things are hectic at home at the moment and should quiet down in about 2 weeks so apologies to my team mates for my late post.

xxx
Riette (Red)

11 comments:

  1. Daai frase het in my kop ook vasgesteek!
    Oulike kaartjie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so sweet Red! Can I make a confession..... I hated Frozen ;)

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, love that cute little snowman. I wasn't too keen on frozen either and 'that' song drives me mad. lol Hazel L. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, can't say I've seen the film but I do know the song! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sentiment is too funny, I love it with your little snowman image xJessie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of the sketch - love your card..the sentiment is great. I really like the sparkly feel to your card. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is so cute! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cute card and the cute snowman. Oh yes we are singing the song too here in Denmark!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL Ive not seen the movie as I have 2 boys who say they ont want to watch it! Grrrr!!! Should have had Girls!! Love the card its so sweet, Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww this is really sweet Red… I love the cute snowman and the sentiment is brilliant! :-)
    Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So adorable! Love seeing a snowman in May!
    Thanks for joining CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...