Thursday, September 18, 2014

GIU Day 4

Good day everyone!  Let's take a moment and COUNT OUR BLESSINGS this day!

I first inked up the main image with distress ink (mustard seed) and then used my dew drop Memento brown ink to ink around the edges of the stamp where the writing was. I then stamped it. I also inked around the edges of the card stock before gluing the panel.

UNITY STAMPS USED:
*  Main image: http://unitystampco.com/shop/love-the-little-things-kom-613/
Sentiment: http://unitystampco.com/shop/grateful-hearts-september-2013-sentiment-kit/


Tomorrow is my last GIU day so remember to scroll down if you haven't commented on the other days' posts yet!
WIN WIN WIN
At the end of the week I will pick ONE lucky commenter from this week's comments to win TWO Itty Bitty's!

14 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely. I really like the yellow embossed image. Must try that Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you shaded the edges with the same yellow as the flower. Nice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty--I like how you inked the image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous flower!!!! Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card! Love the cheerful yellow image! Beautiful background, lovely sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty fall card! Love the mustard seed/ brown color combo with that pretty flower design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty flower and sweet sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow what a fun way to stamp! I love it! such a great card and lovely image!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your stamping is so lovely! These colors are so fall-like. It's not even fall where you live right? Anyway, I am itching for fall to be here so I am seeing the colors everywhere! Another great card for you this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your shading on your stamped image and love all the layers. Very nice card!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...