Sunday, April 26, 2015

GDT Outlawz Sunday CAS - Week 4 - LIPS

This is my final week as Guest DT for Outlawz Sunday CAS and it's been an absolute pleasure and privilege! And to end of this month, we are sealing it with a "KISS" or "LIPS"!! (See the Outlawz Sunday CAS page for all the details).

Bugaboo Stamps are sponsoring this month and this little piggy was just so cute! I found this fence on Google Image search for colouring images and popped them both up with foam tape. I added some lips to the sentiment on the sign board :D

Join me in the last week of April at Outlawz Sunday CAS!!  Thanks to everyone at Outlawz who had me join them this month!

xxx
Riette

2 comments:

  1. this is darling, Riette! Congratulations on being the GDT at Outlawn. Thanks for your marvelous inspiration! hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is darling, Riette! Congratulations on being the GDT at Outlawn. Thanks for your marvelous inspiration! hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...